Amate Audio NITID N208A Active Neodymium Line Array Speaker Module 1500W
Active Line Array, High Power Speakers, Master Audio, Array Speaker System
1500 Watts – 2 X 8″ LINE ARRAY SYSTEM
(Single Module Supplied. Multiple Array Images for Reference)
The flagship of the NITID series: a versatile line array equipped with the exclusive Amate Audio waveguide, ideal for all kind of live events. Our custom rigging design and optimised factory presets ensure a fast and easy deployment of the system. Great sound in a matter of minutes!
THE PERFECT BALANCE
NiTID series is the culmination of an intensive program of research, development and optimization, to achieve the greatest possible power and performance from the most compact sized cabinet. Every aspect of its form factor has resulted from examination and consideration of optimum acoustic response, ergonomics, construction and appearance.
Distinguishing details include the speaker grille, exclusively designed for an attractive appearance, maximum protection, and with the best perforation coefficient in the market, for improved sound quality. The Polyurea finish offers durable protection for the birch-ply cabinet, and electronic circuits and controls are smartly protected against moisture. A wide range of accessories is provided for whatever your application is.
The integrated plug & play active power and control system includes DSP presets for rapid setup and amazing sound, and the comprehensive control interface includes instantly recallable presets for setting up the N?TID in just a few seconds. The accurate match between transducers, DSP and amplifiers provide a fully optimized system for the most demanding applications.
Our latest digital signal processing (DSP) is integrated with 3rd generation Class D amplification and operated via our dedicated SensitiveTouch keypad technology. With no mechanical components or moving parts, the SensitiveTouch capacitive sensor keypad is highly responsive, weatherproof and durable compared with conventional electronic controls and effectively failsafe. With the SensitiveTouch keypad and display, you can configure your N?TID for use on-stage in just in seconds.
- Amplifier (program power) 1000 W + 500 W Class D bi-amplified
- Input Sensitivity 8 dBu 1.94 V
- Input Impedance 20 k balanced
- Mains Universal switch mode Power Supply 85-265 V / 45-65 Hz
- Average current draw 2.1 A (Heavy duty musical program)
- SPL (1m) 129 dB continuous, 132 dB peak
- Built-in DSP 48-bit processing unit. Includes factory presets.
- AD/DA converters 24 bit 48 kHz
- Presets 2BOX_FR, 2BOX_SW, 4BOX_FR, 4BOX_SW, 8BOX_FR, 8BOX_SW
- Standby mode consumption < 5 W
- Adjustable delay line 118 ms / 40m
- Frequency response (-10 dB) 78 Hz 18 kHz
- LF MF 2x 8 neodymium woofers (2.5 voice coil)
- HF 2x 1.75 PEN diaphragm, neodymium magnet compression drivers
- Directivity (HxV) 110? x 11?
- Weight 23 kg (N208) / 21 kg (N208P)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 279 x 684 x 522 mm (no pins included)
- Finish Multilayer birch plywood with high resistant black Polyurea? coating
- Grille 1.5 mm steel with black acoustic mesh
- Rigging Stainless-steel integrated rigging bars
- Connectors 1 x XLR input / 1x XLR link / 1x AC PowerCon? input / 1x AC PowerCon? link / 1x Speakon NL4FX output (N208) / 1x Speakon NL4MPR input (N208P)