Amate Audio NITID Series N18W Active 18″ Subwoofer Speaker System 2500W
Amate Powered Subwoofer Speaker, Master Audio High End Loudspeakers with DSP
18 ACTIVE SUBWOOFER 1000 W
A new expression of the compact and powerful 18 subwoofer!
The cabinet design with laminar ports gets the most of the latest technology 18 transducer, making this subwoofer an ideal companion to any of the NITID series cabinet.
THE PERFECT BALANCE
N?TID series is the culmination of an intensive program of research, development and optimization, to achieve the greatest possible power and performance from the most compact sized cabinet. Every aspect of its form factor has resulted from examination and consideration of optimum acoustic response, ergonomics, construction and appearance.
Distinguishing details include the speaker grille, exclusively designed for an attractive appearance, maximum protection, and with the best perforation coefficient in the market, for improved sound quality. The Polyurea? finish offers durable protection for the birch-ply cabinet, and electronic circuits and controls are smartly protected against moisture. A wide range of accessories is provided for whatever your application is.
The integrated plug & play active power and control system includes DSP presets for rapid setup and amazing sound, and the comprehensive control interface includes instantly recallable presets for setting up the N?TID in just a few seconds. The accurate match between transducers, DSP and amplifiers provide a fully optimized system for the most demanding applications.
Our latest digital signal processing (DSP) is integrated with 3rd generation Class D amplification and operated via our dedicated SensitiveTouch keypad technology. With no mechanical components or moving parts, the SensitiveTouch capacitive sensor keypad is highly responsive, weatherproof and durable compared with conventional electronic controls and effectively failsafe. With the SensitiveTouch keypad and display, you can configure your N?TID for use on-stage in just in seconds.
- Amplifier (program power) 2500 W Class D
- Input Sensitivity 8 dBu 1 V
- Input Impedance 20 k balanced
- Mains Universal switch mode Power Supply 85-265 V / 45-65 Hz
- Average current draw 3.5 A (Heavy duty musical program)
- SPL (1m) 133 dB continuous, 136 dB peak
- Built-in DSP 48-bit processing unit. Includes factory presets.
- AD/DA converters 24 bit 48 kHz
- Standby mode consumption < 5 W
- Adjustable delay line 118 ms / 40m
- Frequency response (-10 dB) 35 Hz 150 Hz
- LF 18 woofer (4 voice coil)
- Directivity (HxV) Omnidirectional
- Weight 52 kg (without KR-18T flying hardware)
- 55,4 kg (with KR-18T flying hardware)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 540 x 664 x 700 mm
- Finish Multilayer birch plywood with high resistant black Polyurea? coating
- Grille 2 mm steel with black acoustic mesh
- Rigging M6 points (for KR-18T rigging kit)
- Connectors 1x XLR input / 1x XLR link / 1x AC PowerCon? input / 1x AC PowerCon? link