Le Maitre MVS Professional DMX Stage Haze Machine
Geared towards small to large sized venues, the MVS is powerful and versatile. Two variable speed high power fans can be used to control the force and direction of the haze stream. There is even an oscillating mode for automated back and forth sweeping of the stream. Variable haze density, onboard DMX, and the ability to position the unit at any angle combine to form the most complete feature set of the Le Maitre hazer line.
Le Maitre hazers feature the patented S.T.A.R. technology to produce pure and consistent atmospheric haze. With precise control over thermal conditions and fluid dispensing, Le Maitre hazers combined with the specially formulated Haze Fluid, they produce a dry, low residue output, with a long hang time. Le Maitre hazers produce some of the best haze for lighting enhancement. They are used extensively in venues from studios to theatres to stadiums, adding significantly to the impact and drama of lighting and laser rigs. Le Maitre’s haze is almost 90% active ingredient, resulting in 10x more haze in the air than other hazers!
- Dual high power variable speed fans
- Sweeping haze projection
- Low fluid consumption:3cc/hr – 80cc/hr (800hrs/2.5L to 30hrs/2.5L bottle)
- Average fluid consumption 65hrs/2.5L
- Onboard DMX 512 support
- Can operate in any position
- Includes a rugged, storable multi-function mounting bracket
- Low power consumption
- Automatic self-cleaning upon power-up
- Made in the UK
- Power: 230v; 50/60Hz; 300W; 3A
- Size LxWxH: 340mm x 160mm x 340mm
- Weight: 12kg