MOOSE – DIGI Series C1205DP Full Range Install DSP 12 x 5″ Active Speaker System Black
Line source column speaker perfectly suited for speech and background music transmissions for different environments.
Line source speaker system especially developed for difficult acoustic conditions with long reverberation times such as churches, museums, conference rooms, etc. This DIGI series features ultra-quiet and highly efficient Class D amplifiers – 3x 75W rms – in two different models driven by 5 rubber cone transducers and 1 compression drivers to increase speech intelligibility especially in reverberant rooms.
BUILT-IN DSP TECHNOLOGY
With an integrated DSP module all functions needed to adjust and to complete an installation are available by remote control.
RJ45 cable coupled to a PC (software), enabling very precise energy dispersion manipulation to achieve a perfectly adapted sound system that fulfills all requirements of a modern speaker system regarding design, sound quality and operating comfort in every respect. Thanks to their aluminum housings, this DIGI vertical array speaker series is genuine lightweights, yet at the same time extremely robust, perfectly suited for speech and background music transmissions.
- Line source installation speaker
- Ideal for difficult acoustic environments
- Superb speech intelligibility
- 12x 5″ MF + 1″ HF transducers
- Driven by class D amplifier (150W+50W+100W)
- 100W – 8 Ohm output to connect another passive speaker
- Built-in DSP technology (CDP series)
- Computer remote controllable, network ready (RJ45)
- Rugged and solid aluminum construction
- Powder coated custom perforated steel grille
- Supplied with with C-sup L support for wall mount
Active full range column speaker
POWER OUTPUT (RMS)
150W + 50W + 100W
90 Hz – 18 kHz
12x 5″ MF + 1″ HF
120? x 30?
MAX. SPL (PEAK)
90dB @ 1m
Extruded aluminium profile
Custom perforated metal grille
INSTALLATION / RIGGING / FLYING
C-sup L for wall mounting
Class D – 150W+50W+100W (AUX out)
-2 dBu / +4 dBu
100W – 8Ohm for speaker
XLR 3p in + XLR 3p out