PreSonus AIR18s Active Sound-Reinforced Subwoofer
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect companion for the PreSonus® AIR-series full-range loudspeakers, the AIR18s subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. With its 18-inch low-frequency transducer, driven by 1,200 watts (dynamic) of Class D power, it provides plenty of detailed bottom end— down to 30 Hz. And its compact form factor make it equally well suited for mobile and installed applications.
The perfect companion.
AIR15s subwoofers can be used with virtually any full-range loudspeaker thanks to an onboard variable low pass filter that allows you to dial in the best crossover point for your system. Optimized settings are provided for the AIR10, AIR12, and AIR15 full-range loudspeakers. Whichever full-range speaker you choose, aligning the subwoofer to its full range companion will yield tighter bass response. AIR18s subwoofers make it easy, with a variable alignment delay that properly aligns your three-way system, whether the full-range loudspeaker is placed atop the subwoofer, using the sub pole, or is placed a few feet away.
Easily create subwoofer arrays.
Creating a cardioid subwoofer array forms a more direct radiation pattern and the AIR18s simplifies this with an onboard DSP preset: Just stack two AIR18s subwoofers, with the top subwoofer facing away from the audience and toward the stage, and then set the top subwoofer to use its Cardioid DSP preset. Your two AIR-series subwoofers will then radiate in a directional cardioid pattern, allowing greater steering control over low-frequency energy.
Now hear this.
With flexible connectivity; a rugged, tour-grade enclosure; and plenty of Class D power, the AIR18s delivers the versatility and punch needed for permanent installs. Yet it’s relatively lightweight and portable, making it an excellent choice for mobile use. Although designed to complement AIR-series full-range loudspeakers, the AIR18s is also an excellent companion for third-party loudspeakers. Most important, it sounds great, delivering outstanding low-end clarity and natural music reproduction.
- 1,200W Active PA Subwoofer with 18″ Low-frequency Driver
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8″ input
- Variable low pass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range
- Convenient DSP presets enable extended low end for ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays
- Up to 12m of delay for proper alignment in 3-way system applications
- Type: Active Subwoofer
- LF Driver: 18″ (3″ Voice Coil)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Total System Power: 1200W Peak (600W RMS)
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz – 150 kHz Variable (+/- 3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129 dB
- Inputs: 2 Line (combo)
- Outputs: 2 Direct Line Out (XLR)
- DSP Features: LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
- Enclosure: 15 mm plywood
- Mounting: Ground stack provisions
- Handles: 2 (Side)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26″ x 19.3″ x 25.8″ (662 mm x 490 mm x 656 mm)
- Weight: 83.8 lbs (38 kg)
- Power Input: 115V / 230V ~50/60 switchable
- Maximum Current: 5.3A (230V-50 Hz), 10.6A (120V)