SC Pro’s aluminium quad truss system provides a high-performance structural trussing solution for retail displays and exhibition stands. This square-shaped truss creates a bold statement when used to suspend lighting and promotional banners at events.
This 3m x 7m box truss structure has an external height of 3m which gives 2.75m (9 feet) of internal height under the cross-sections. This allows for lighting equipment or items such as display screens to be suspended whilst still leaving a comfortable head clearance.
Built and designed for a rigorous working life, this quad truss system is extremely sturdy, breaks down quickly, and will fit easily into any suitably sized vehicle. The quad shape has four main tubes with a durable, yet lightweight aluminium build, and the longest sections included are 2m for simple transport between events.
Manufactured in the UK, this aluminium quad truss is easy to handle, with its lightweight construction and bolt-together fixings making it an ideal choice for exhibition stands, with its seamless design style giving the truss a really eye-catching look.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made of high-grade T6 aluminium with a castellated (fine grooved) design that enhances the surface area for improved grip while also giving the truss a stylish glossy silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 12x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Full fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 3m x 7m quad box truss system for hanging lighting and display screens as an exhibition stand
- Quad truss with an apex-down design profile that keeps the system looking professional
- Sturdy and lightweight high-grade aluminium construction for simple transport between locations
- Bolt-together design for a smart appearance and simple assembly of the system
- Full fixing kit included to assemble the box system, with bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors