SC Pro Aluminium quad truss system providing a high-performance trussing structure that is ideal for exhibition stands and retail display purposes. The square shape truss offers a stylish and timeless design for the hanging of lighting fixtures, display screens and promotional banners.
This 5m x 7m box truss structure has an external height of 3m which gives 2.75m (9 feet) of internal height under the cross-sections. This allows for lighting equipment or items such as display screens to be suspended whilst still leaving a comfortable head clearance.
Designed and built for a tough working life, this quad truss system is extremely durable, breaks down quickly, and will fit easily into any suitably sized vehicle. The square shape has four main tubes with a durable, yet lightweight aluminium build, and the longest sections included are 2m.
This aluminium quad truss is lightweight and simple to handle, with bolt-together connections making it a great choice for exhibition stands. Its seamless design style gives the truss a particularly eye-catching appeal.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made of high-grade T6 aluminium with a castellated (fine grooved) design that enhances the surface area for improved grip while also giving the truss a stylish glossy silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 14x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Complete fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 5m x 7m quad box truss system, perfect as an exhibition stand to hang lighting or display screens
- Square truss with apex-down design profile that provides a professional look for various events
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminium construction that is simple to transport between locations
- Bolt-together design provides a professional look while keeping each segment of truss held securely in place
- Full fixing kit supplied to construct the system, with bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors