The SC Pro ST series of aluminium quad truss systems offers a high-performance structural trussing solution that’s perfect for exhibition stands and retail displays. The square form of this truss makes it an attractive option for hanging lighting and display screens during events.
This 6m x 6m box truss structure has an external height of 3m which gives 2.75m (9 feet) of internal height under the cross-sections. This allows for lighting equipment or items such as display screens to be suspended whilst still leaving a comfortable head clearance.
Built and designed for a tough working life, this quad truss system is extremely sturdy, breaks down quickly, and will fit easily into any suitably sized vehicle. The quad shape has four main tubes with a durable, yet lightweight aluminium build, and the longest sections included are 2m for simple transport between events.
This lightweight aluminium quad truss, manufactured in the UK, is easy to handle. Its lightweight structure and bolt-together connections make it a great choice for exhibition stands, and its seamless design style gives the truss a particularly eye-catching appeal.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made from high quality T6 grade aluminium with a unique castellated (fine grooved) design which enhances the surface area for better clamping, whilst providing the truss with a smart satin silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 4x ST2510 Square Truss – 1000mm
- 12x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Complete fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 6m x 6m quad box truss system, ideal for retail displays and exhibition stands to hang lighting
- Square truss with apex-down design profile, providing a professional look in any environment
- Lightweight and durable aluminium construction for secure mounting and simple transportation
- Professional appearance with the bolt-together design keeping each truss segment held together securely
- Full fixing kit supplied to assemble the system, including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors