The BeamZ BT270 LED Par Can is high-quality lighting solution that provides both versatility and power, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of venues and performances. With 7x 6W LEDs that can create an impressive multi-coloured effect, this light is sure to capture the attention of any audience. Additionally, a selection of useful operating modes are provided to suit a variety of needs.
This Par Can is designed to be simple to use, with a standalone mode that eliminates the need for additional equipment. This includes a selection of pre-programmed light shows to choose from, and the speed can be adjusted to create different atmospheres. Furthermore, a sound reactivity mode with adjustable sensitivity enables the light to respond to the beat of the music. Plus, with the included remote control, the light can be conveniently controlled from a distance.
For those who desire custom control over their lighting setup, the Par Can light can also be DMX-controlled. It features 2, 3, 4, and 8 DMX channels, as well as a DMX in/output via 3-pin, enabling the creation of custom effects when combined with an external controller. Moreover, the master/slave function allows you to easily produce stunning synchronised light shows with multiple BT270 units.
The RGBW colour mixing (red, green, blue, and white) means the Par Can is able to produce a wide selection of colours, to suit any occasion In addition, the fixture is designed to be lightweight and portable, and it can be easily mounted using the included hanging bracket.
Overall, the BeamZ BT270 LED Par Can is a high-performance, versatile, and durable lighting solution that is ideal for enhancing any occasion. Its RGBW LED technology, features, and ease of use make it a great choice for anyone in search of a flexible and powerful lighting solution. With the ability to produce stunning lighting displays, this Par Can is sure to impress any audience.
- Powerful LED Par Can with flat design, perfect for shows, events and performances
- Features 7x 6W 4-in-1 LEDs with RGBW colour mixing, providing a selection of colour options
- Stand-alone mode with pre-programmed shows and sound activation mode, with adjustable sensitivity
- DMX setting with 2, 3, 4, or 8 DMX channels, allowing you to customise the effects with a suitable controller
- Master/slave function enables synchronised shows when multiple units are connected
- Includes remote control for easy operation
- 2-year extended warranty
- Beam angle: 19 degree
- Field angle: 34 degree
- Number of colours: 4
- Colours: Red, Green, Blue and White
- Number of LEDs: 7x 6W
- DMX channels: 2/ 3/ 4 / 8
- Mode: DMX, Auto, Sound active, Master-Slave and IRC
- Power supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: 170 x 230 x 120mm
- Weight: 1.4kg