The IGNITE180 beam moving head light is a top-of-the-line professional lighting product that boasts a high-intensity white LED light and multi-coloured gobo projections. This all-in-one moving beam fixture is perfect for a variety of purposes, including permanent installations and mobile use, making it an ideal choice for mobile shows and hire companies.
With an 8° angle, this moving beam produces a narrow, focused beam that is perfect for nightclubs, discos, and stage performances. It works well for backlighting and complementing the use of other lighting fixtures in a large rig. The IGNITE180 can be mounted to traditional T-bars or trussing systems with the included omega clamp or placed on the ground for added flexibility.
In addition to their narrow beam output, these lights feature two gobo wheels with a total of 14 different shapes and patterns that can be projected onto surfaces for a varied display. One of these wheels remains static with customisable rotation and gobo shake, as well as an interchangeable slot to use your own projection. The other wheel has 8 gobos that all rotate with adjustable speeds.
The 7 colour filters and open (white) setting give a wide palette of vivid hues, and thanks to the motorized focus, you can produce the gobo effects across a large distance with great detail, making them visible even from afar. The two rotating facet prisms can be used to create colour split and rainbow effects, which turns one light beam into multiple fanning aerial effects.
The moving head beam operates on 13 or 17 DMX channels and features multiple functions that can be controlled using the digital full-colour display or an external console. The 16-bit profile allows you to adjust the pan and tilt movement precisely for exact positioning and scanning. It also features two stand-alone, automatic modes for instant setup and for users not wishing to use DMX.
With the electronic dimmer, you can set the intensity of the beam moving head to suit your venue size and the atmosphere. The lights can also be used as a strobe, with settings between 0 and 20Hz FPS to create a more rapid effect that suits raves or backlighting during a concert. In conclusion, the IGNITE180 beam moving head lights offer versatility, quality, and ease of use, making them an excellent choice for any lighting setup.
- The IGNITE180B is a high output LED moving head with a 180W white LED source.
- 180W white LED source with 7 colour filters
- Includes a double gobo wheel system (with interchangeable gobos) to create stunning pattern effects.
- Combined with 8 and 16-facet individually rotating prisms to make stunning multi-beam effects in 8 colours.
- The 8 degrees beam angle and motorised zoom make this fixture ideal to use for long range gobo projection and sharp beam figures.
- 180W High Intensity LED
- 13 or 17 DMX channels
- DMX and Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave synchronization
- Sound activated with adjustable sensitivity
- Auto mode
- Beam angle 8 degree
- Gobo Wheel 1: 3 x glass and 3 x metal gobos + open (interchangeable)
- Gobo Wheel 2: 8x metal gobos + open
- Gobo functions: gobo shake and gobo rotation
- 7 Colours + open
- Split colour, rainbow effect
- Rotatable 8 facet prism
- Rotatable 16 facet prism
- Motorized focus
- 0-100 Percent Electronic Dimmer
- Strobe: 0-20Hz
- Automatic pan/tilt correction
- Reset function
- Control panel with full-colour LCD display
- DMX in/output via 3-pin XLR
- Power Connector input/output
- Quick lock omega clamp included (2 x)
- DMX cable included
- Power Connector cable included
- Head movement: Pan: 540 degree
- Head movement: Tilt: 270 degree
- Beam angle: 8 degree
- Number of colours: 7 colours + open
- Number of gobos: 6 rotating, 8 static + open
- Number of LEDs: 1x 180W
- Flash rate per second: 0-20Hz
- DMX channels: 13 or 17
- Power supply: 100~240Vac / 60-50Hz
- Consumption: 250W
- Dimensions: 330 x 210 x 360mm
- Weight: 11.4