The BeamZ Professional Phantom 2000 is a high-performance laser light that offers true analog modulation for a stunning light effect. Designed to produce a bright output with a precision 3D effect beam and pattern creation, this professional stage laser is an ideal choice for mobile work, large events, or for use in clubs.
Featuring three laser light diode modules in red, green, and blue, the Phantom 2000 guarantees an output of 2000mW collectively. These lasers can be mixed to create unique colours such as yellow, purple, or orange, with brightness dimming control and high speed stepper motors in the unit to ensure that the colours and effects produced are crystal-clear, well-focused, and can handle fast pattern changes.
The Phantom 2000’s analog RGB modulation allows users to independently adjust the dimming level of each laser module by using the ILDA connections on the rear of the unit and connecting it to a compatible PC with analog laser software. This feature provides users with unparalleled control over the lighting effects.
The 25K motors in this professional laser light work exceptionally well with custom patterns when using ILDA. The speed of each of the laser modules is incredibly fast, ensuring that any programmed text, animations, or logos are displayed clearly and accurately. Coupled with its full-colour palette, this professional stage laser offers incredible functionality and user control.
The Phantom 2000 can be operated in 12 or 23 DMX channels, making it incredibly versatile for different applications. Using DMX software or hardware, users can adjust various settings like pattern, rotation, rolling, and movement on the X and Y axes, pattern size, zooming, and colour. This makes it an excellent addition to an existing lighting and effects system for a variety of results. With its impressive capabilities, the Phantom 2000 is undoubtedly a top choice for any event or club.
- Professional stage laser system providing bright 3D effects suitable for large applications
- 2W output provided by the red, green and blue laser modules for a bright and impressive effect
- Analog RGB modulation using the ILDA connections with a PC in order to adjust the red, green and blue lasers separately
- 25K motors providing quick scanning times for a tight and focused output, ideal with custom patterns, animations and text
- DMX compatible with 12 or 23-channel operation to adjust various settings of the unit using suitable software or hardware
- Red (500mW) Green (500mW) and Blue (1000mW) Powerful laser
- Guaranteed 2W output
- Analog RGB colour modulation
- 25K @ 8 degree high speed optical scanner system
- X- and Y-Size inverter
- DMX and Stand-alone mode
- 12 or 23 DMX channels
- Master/slave function
- Sound activated or auto mode
- Pre-programmed shows
- DMX in/output via 3-pin XLR
- Ilda in/output
- Control panel with LED display
- Power connector in/output
- Input connections: XLR (3-pin)
- Output connections: XLR (3-pin)
- DMX channels: 12 23
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- ILDA Connector: DB25
- Laser Red: 500mW @ 638nm
- Laser Green: 500mW @ 520nm
- Laser Blue: 1000mW @ 455nm
- Scanner system: 25kpps @ 8 degree
- Maximum scanner angle: 60 degrees
- Guaranteed output (99mW): 2W
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 238 x 192 x 114mm (without bracket)
- Weight: 4.2000
- MPN: 152.510