BeamZ SAF65B lighting safety cable used with safety hook fitted to all professional effects lighting fixtures. This 5mm thick, twisted steel stage light safety cable is built to support up to 65kg in weight in the event of the primary suspension system failing.
Using a lighting safety wire is hugely important when suspending any light fixtures or atmospheric effect devices above head height. They provide a potentially life-saving secondary level of protection against falling equipment, should either the truss clamp, or the fixtures mount point break.
The SAF65B lighting safety cable measures 95cm/950mm in length and features looped ends with an additional steel guide plate fitted to prevent any wear from friction. Finished in a black coating to be as invisible as possible in use, this lighting safety cable comes with a hardened steel hanging loop with a secure threaded collar opening.
- 5mm thick twisted steel safety cable for lighting fixtures
- 95cm/950mm length with looped ends
- Solid steel guides fitted to the loop ends to remove any friction
- Threaded capture nut attachment hook
- Rated to support up to 65kg in the event of a clamp failure
- Black finish for a discreet appearance