BeamZ SAF75 lighting safety cable is used with the safety hook fitted to all professional lighting fixtures. This 3mm thick, twisted steel stage light safety cable loops through the unit’s safety hook and is able to support up to 30kg in weight in the event of the primary attachment system failing.
Of huge importance when suspending any light fixtures or atmospheric effect devices,a stage light safety cable is a must-have piece of equipment. They give a vital secondary level of protection against equipment falls, should either the main clamp or the fixtures mount point break.
The SAF75 lighting safety cable measures 75cm/750mm long and features enclosed looped ends with steel guides fitted to prevent any wear from friction. Finished in a black coating to be as invisible as possible in use, this lighting safety cable comes with a hardened steel loop closure with a secure threaded collar fastening.
- 3mm thick twisted steel safety cable for lighting fixtures
- 75cm/750mm length for small to medium sized lights
- Looped ends with guide plates to remove any friction
- Threaded capture nut attachment hook
- Rated to support up to 30kg in the event of a clamp failure
- Black finish for a discreet appearance