Chauvet Pro Rogue R2 Wash Moving Head Professional Light Effect Unit
The wash powerhouse of the Rogue family, meet the Rogue R2 Wash – smooth color blending, versatile zoom range, and zone-segmented LED control for stunning visual effects.
Rogue R2 Wash features smooth pan and tilt operation, a 8? to 30? zoom range that gives you the spread to cover the gamut of entertainment genres, and a unique lens system that gives you an even, professionally combined wash of color. Rogue R2 Wash is tough, durable, and ready for your rental and production inventories.
- 19 RGBW LEDs, 15 W each
- 5 zones of LED control for pixel mapping control
- Unique lens design for excellent color blending
- Fast, smooth pan and tilt movement
- 6 distinct dimming modes for advanced control
- 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
- Omega mounting bracket, fits all Rogue, Next, and Legend fixtures
- Easy to read OLED display with simple, effective menu options
- Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
- DMX Channels: 15, 17, 22, 33, 54 or 56
- Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Light Source: 19 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 15 W, (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Pan and Tilt: 540?/230?
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180?, 360?, 540? pan/90?, 180?, 230? tilt
- Automatic Pan/Tilt Correction: Yes
- Built-in Automated Programs: Yes
- Customizable Programs: No
- Recall Custom Programs: No
- Dimmer: Electronic
- Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Standalone Color Mixing: Yes
- Color Temperature Presets: Yesv PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 8? to 30?
- Field Angle: 12? to 49?
- Zoom Angle: 12? to 49?
- Dimming Modes: 6
- Illuminance (12?): 8,650 lux @ 5 m
- Illuminance (49?): 750 lux @ 5 m
- Color Temperature (range): 2800 to 10000 K
- IP Rating: IP20, dry location
- Cable Length: 1.5 m
- Power Connection: Local plug to Neutrik? powerCON?
- Power Input: Neutrik? powerCON?
- Power Output: Neutrik? powerCON?
- Power Linking: 9 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 324 W, 1.50 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.25 kg
- Dimensions: 218 x 306 x 398 mm
- Approvals: CE