The SC Pro portable stage ramps allow for disabled and wheelchair access on stages in indoor or outdoor environments. Easy to transport and extremely durable for heavy weight loads, this wheelchair ramp for stage use is also great to transfer heavy equipment on wheels onto a stage without needing to lift it.
This portable stage ramp has a 400mm total height when constructed, making it compatible with 40cm stages. 1m x 1m and 2m x 1m stage decks are used, which have a durable aluminium frame and plywood basis which makes them lightweight enough for easy transport. The top surface of the decks are coated with a ‘Hexa’ material, which improves grip to avoid slipping in both dry and wet conditions.
- 1x PD-SC0200RS Ramp Set 200mm High Stage
- 1x Power Dynamics Deck750 1m x 1m Stage Deck
- 1x Power Dynamics Deck750 2m x 1m Stage Deck
- 1x SC0400RSA Additional Legs 400mm High Stage
- 1x Power Dynamics 750SDC Stage Deck to Deck Clamp (Set of 3)
- 1x Power Dynamics 750SDL Stage Deck Leveller (Set of 3)
- Complete stage ramp for disabled access and ease of loading heavy equipment on trollies onto a stage
- 400mm total height for seamless connection with 40cm stages, with a gradual height increase for ease of access
- Durable stage platforms with levellers and clamps included to keep them held securely together
- ‘Hexa’ anti-slip top coating on the decks for safe indoor and outdoor use with additional grip
- Easy to construct and transport due to the lightweight design and legs, clamps and levellers included