This universal truss base plate is compatible with a wide range of aluminium truss, suitable for truss with a 290mm specification, and 220mm square truss systems. It works well with leading brands such as BeamZ, Global Truss, Milos, and Prolyte. It provides a sturdy base for various lighting truss setups and is particularly effective for totem truss systems and small goalpost structures. As a result, this base is a great choice for professional applications, including exhibitions, trade shows, stage shows, and special events.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom, the plate is made from robust steel, guaranteeing long-lasting durability. It measures 600×600 mm in size, with a thickness of 5mm. The base plate also sports a black powder-coated surface, ensuring it blends seamlessly into any arrangement.
This plate is equipped with pre-drilled holes, to quickly and easily connect M10 and M12 threaded spigots (sold separately). Therefore, assembly and disassembly is swift and straightforward.
In summary, this base plate for aluminium truss provides a reliable and secure foundation. With its robust steel build, it is an excellent choice for a range of applications, including trade shows and live performances.
- Professional truss base plate, perfect for exhibitions, stage performances and events
- Suitable for use with majority of truss systems, with 290mm specification
- Measuring 600x600mm with pre-drilled holes to easily attach connectors (not supplied)
- Steel construction and made in the UK for long-lasting performance
- Smart black powder coat finish, allowing the base plate to blend in discretely
- Steel construction
- Measures 600x600mm
- Thickness 5mm
- Black powder coat finish
- Pre-drilled holes
- Made in UK
- Suitable for 290mm truss and 220mm square truss