Portable aluminium quad truss system created for exhibition stands and retail display use. This durable square-shaped trussing offers a stylish and desirable look and is the ideal structure for the hanging of lighting fixtures, display screens and promotional banners.
The external height of this 5m x 6m box truss structure is 3m, with an interior height of 2.75m (9 feet) under the cross-sections. This enables for the suspension of lighting equipment or display screens while maintaining a comfortable head clearance.
This quad truss system is designed and built for a long working life, is extremely sturdy, breaks down rapidly, and fits easily into any adequately sized vehicle. The square design has four main tubes made of robust yet lightweight aluminium, with the longest parts measuring at 2 metres.
Manufactured in the UK, this aluminium quad truss is easy to handle, with Its lightweight construction and bolt-together fixings making it an ideal choice for exhibition stands, with its seamless design style giving the truss a really eye-catching look.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made from high quality T6 grade aluminium with a unique castellated (fine grooved) design which enhances the surface area for better clamping, whilst providing the truss with a smart satin silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 2x ST2510 Square Truss – 1000mm
- 12x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Complete fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 5m x 6m square box truss system that is perfect as an exhibition stand for hanging lighting or display screens
- Quad truss with apex-down design profile that provides a professional aesthetic for any event
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminium construction that is easy to construct and transport between locations
- Professional look with the bolt-together design keeping each section of truss securely in place
- Complete fixing kit included to assemble the system, with bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors