Aluminium quad truss package from SC Pro offering a high-performance structural trussing solution that is perfect for exhibition stands and retail display purposes. This square shape truss provides a smart and timeless aesthetic for the hanging of lighting equipment, display screens and promotional banners.
This large 8m x 8m box truss structure has an external height of 3m which gives 2.75m (9 feet) of internal height under the cross-sections. This allows for lighting equipment or items such as display screens to be suspended whilst still leaving a comfortable head clearance.
This quad truss system is designed and manufactured for a long working life, is exceptionally sturdy, breaks down swiftly, and fits easily into any adequately sized vehicle. The square design has four main tubes made of robust yet lightweight aluminium, with the longest parts measuring 2 metres.
This aluminium quad truss is lightweight and simple to handle, with bolt-together connections making it a great choice for exhibition stands. Its seamless design style gives the truss a particularly eye-catching appeal.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made of high-grade T6 aluminium with a castellated (fine grooved) design that enhances the surface area for improved grip while also giving the truss a stylish glossy silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 4x ST2510 Square Truss – 1000mm
- 16x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Complete fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 8m x 8m box truss system, perfect as an exhibition stand for large lighting displays and promotional banners
- Quad truss with an apex-down design profile that looks professional when used for a range of events
- Durable and lightweight aluminium construction that is simple to construct and transport between events
- Smart and professional-looking with the bolt-together design keeping the truss sections held in place securely
- Full fixing kit included to construct the system, consisting of bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors