The BeamZ BT280 LED Par Can is highly versatile and provides a powerful output, making it an excellent choice for venues and performances. This lighting system comprises 7x 10W LEDs that can create a bright multi-coloured effect, enhancing any setting. It also offers a choice of operating modes to suit different requirements.
A standalone mode means that this Par Can is easy to operate, with no additional equipment needed. The light includes a choice of pre-programmed light shows with adjustable speed to suit any occasion. Furthermore, there is sound activation mode with adjustable sensitivity causing the light to react to the music. A remote control is supplied, allowing you to conveniently operate the light from a distance.
For those who prefer to custom control their lighting setup, the Par Can light can be DMX-operated. The light has 2, 3, 4, 6, and 10 DMX channels, and a DMX in/output via 3-pin. Therefore, when using an external controller, the effects can be customised to suit your preferences. In addition, an impressive synchronized light show can be created by using the master/slave function with multiple BT280 units.
The Par Can’s RGBAW-UV colour mixing (red, green, blue, amber, white, and UV) ensures that it can produce a vast selection of colours suitable for any occasion. The fixture is also designed to be lightweight and durable, perfect for mobile use. Plus, it includes a hanging bracket for simple mounting on truss and lighting stands.
Overall, this BeamZ LED Par Can is a powerful, versatile, and durable lighting unit that will enhance any event. The RGBAW-UV LED technology, ease of use, and choice of operating modes make it a great choice for anyone searching for a powerful and flexible lighting solution. Its ability to produce stunning lighting displays is sure to impress any audience, making it a perfect choice for any event.
- High-powered LED flat Par Can, perfect for events, performances and shows
- Includes 7x 10W 6-in-1 LEDs with RGBAW-UV colour mixing, enabling the creation of a vast range of colours
- Auto mode with pre-set programmes and sound activation mode with adjustable sensitivity
- Suitable for DMX control with 2, 3, 4, 6 or 10 DMX channels, meaning an external controller can be used to customise effects
- Master/slave function allows synchronised shows to be produced when using multiple units
- Remote control provided for simple operation from a distance
- 2-year extended warranty
- Beam angle: 26 degree
- Field angle: 46 degree
- Number of colours: 6
- Colours: Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber and UV
- Number of LEDs: 7x 10W
- DMX channels: 2/ 3/ 4/ 6/ 10
- Mode: DMX, Auto, Sound active, Master-Slave and IRC
- Power supply: AC100: 240V 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: 170 x 230 x 120mm
- Weight: 1.4kg