Introducing the IGNITE180 model from the BeamZ Professional range, this moving head spot light offers an unbeatable combination of exceptional brightness and user-friendly functionality. Whether you’re looking for a reliable system for professional on-the-road applications or a permanent installation in a club, this LED moving head delivers impressive performance.
Setting up the system is a breeze – simply connect the moving head gobo light to mains power and start using the built-in preset auto-shows via the user-friendly display menu. Plus, the sound-to-light reactivity feature with adjustable sensitivity allows you to achieve a perfectly synchronised sound and light show in clubs.
For even greater flexibility, this 180W moving head spot light is DMX compatible and can be operated in 13 or 17 DMX channels. With the appropriate DMX hardware or software, you can take full control of every element, including pan, tilt, speed, dimmer, strobe, colours, focus, gobo, rotation, and prism. The 17 DMX channels provide extra control over the movement of each moving head, giving you complete freedom to create a customised lightshow that perfectly suits your needs.
The IGNITE180 unit features a rotating gobo wheel with 14 gobo patterns, as well as an ‘open’ option for a standard spot light with no pattern. The gobo wheels are replaceable, allowing you to use custom designs – perfect for projecting company logos or other graphics. Additionally, the 3-facet and 8-facet prisms provide the ability to create beautiful fan effects with multiple beams of light being projected.
This moving spot light boasts a fully rotatable colour wheel with 8 colours (including white). You can set the wheel to rotate constantly for an impressive rainbow effect or choose to use half of one colour and half of another for even more creative possibilities. With the IGNITE180 model from the BeamZ Professional range, you’ll be able to create stunning light shows that leave a lasting impression on any audience.
- Powerful LED moving head with a 180W bright white LED source.
- Motorised focus system and 0-100% electronic dimming
- Double gobo wheel (with interchangeable gobos) to create stunning overlay effects.
- 7 colour wheel and white (open) setting
- 2 individually rotating prisms (3+6) to make stunning aerial effects in 8 colours.
- The 15 degrees beam angle make this the ideal fixture to use for gobo projection and sharp beam figures.
- Auto shows with sound activation option
- 13 or 17 channels of DMX control
- 180W High Intensity LED
- 13 or 17 DMX channels
- DMX and Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave synchronization
- Sound activated with adjustable sensitivity
- Auto mode
- Beam angle 15 degree
- Gobo Wheel 1: 3 x glass and 3 x metal gobos + open (interchangeable)
- Gobo Wheel 2: 8x metal gobos + open
- Gobo functions: gobo shake and gobo rotation
- 7 Colours + open
- Split colour, rainbow effect
- Rotatable 3 facet prism
- Rotatable 6 facet prism – Linear
- Motorized focus
- 0-100 Percent Electronic Dimmer
- Strobe: 0-20Hz
- Automatic pan/tilt correction
- Reset function
- Control panel with full-colour LCD display
- DMX in/output via 3-pin XLR
- Power Connector input/output
- Quick lock omega clamp included (2 x)
- DMX cable included
- Power Connector cable included
- Head movement: Pan: 540 degree
- Head movement: Tilt: 270 degree
- Beam angle: 15 degree
- Gobo Dimensions: 21mm
- Number of colours: 7 colours + open
- Number of gobos: 6 rotating gobos, 8 static gobos + open
- Number of LEDs: 1x 180W
- DMX channels: 13 or 17
- Power supply: 100~240Vac / 60-50Hz
- Consumption: 230W
- Dimensions: 330 x 2140 x 360mm
- Weight: 10.2 kg