The SC Pro portable stage ramps allow for disabled and wheelchair access on stages in indoor or outdoor environments. Easy to transport and extremely durable for heavy weight loads, this wheelchair ramp for stage use is also great to transfer heavy equipment on wheels onto a stage without needing to lift it.
This portable stage ramp has a 200mm total height when constructed, making it compatible with 20cm stages. A 1m x 1m stage deck is used, which has a durable aluminium frame and plywood basis which makes it lightweight enough for easy transport. The top surface of the deck is coated with a ‘Hexa’ material, which improves grip to avoid slipping in both dry and wet conditions.
- 1x PD-SC0200RS Ramp Set 200mm High Stage
- 1x Power Dynamics Deck750 1m x 1m Stage Deck
- Portable stage ramp that allows for disabled/wheelchair access on stages
- 200mm total height to match 20cm stages, with a bottom metal section for wheels to slide over easily
- 1m x 1m stage deck with aluminium framing and plywood basis, making it both durable and portable
- Anti-slip ‘Hexa’ coating on the stage deck for improved grip and safe indoor/outdoor use
- Simple to construct and attach to stages with a 20cm height