The SC Pro portable stage ramps allow for disabled and wheelchair access on stages in indoor or outdoor environments. Easy to transport and extremely durable for heavy weight loads, this wheelchair ramp for stage use is also great to transfer heavy equipment on wheels onto a stage without needing to lift it.
This portable stage ramp has a 600mm total height when constructed, making it compatible with 60cm stages. 1m x 1m and 2m x 1m stage decks are used, which have a durable aluminium frame and plywood basis which makes them lightweight enough for easy transport. The top surface of the decks are coated with a ‘Hexa’ material, which improves grip to avoid slipping in both dry and wet conditions.
- 1x PD-SC0200RS Ramp Set 200mm High Stage
- 1x Power Dynamics Deck750 1m x 1m Stage Deck
- 2x Power Dynamics Deck750 2m x 1m Stage Deck
- 1x SC0400RSA Additional Legs 400mm High Stage
- 1x SC0600RSA Additional Legs 600mm High Stage
- 1x Power Dynamics 750SDC Stage Deck to Deck Clamp (Set of 3)
- 1x Power Dynamics 750SDL Stage Deck Leveller (Set of 3)
- Disabled access ramp for stages, which is also ideal to load heavy equipment on trollies onto a stage
- 600mm total height for seamless connection with 60cm stages, including a metal lip to avoid wheels catching
- Sturdy stage decks with clamps and levellers included to keep the surface level and securely together
- Anti-slip ‘Hexa’ coating on the top of the stage decks for safe indoor and outdoor use and additional grip
- Simple to transport and assemble due to the lightweight design of the decks