The BeamZ BT400 LED Par Can is an ideal choice for a variety of events and venues, such as weddings, theatres, galleries, and museums. This lighting system provides a powerful output, thanks to its 12x 10W LEDs that deliver an impressive, multi-coloured effect, perfect for enhancing any event. It is also easy to operate, with a choice of operating modes to suit different requirements.
This Par Can light features RGBW colour mixing technology (red, green, blue, and white), enabling it to produce a range of colours that are suitable for any event. In addition, its lightweight and durable design makes it perfect for portable use, and it comes with a hanging bracket that makes it easy to mount on truss and lighting stands. The bracket also acts as a floor stand for versatile use.
Operating this Par Can is effortless, and it includes a standalone mode, which means no additional equipment is required. Pre-programmed light shows are provided, with adjustable brightness and speed to complement any occasion, making it very user-friendly. A remote control is also supplied, enabling convenient operation from a distance.
Alternatively, DMX-operation allows for custom control over your lighting setup. 10 or 18 DMX channels and a DMX in/output via 3-pin are included, giving you the freedom to customise the effects when using an external controller. Additionally, the master/slave function allows multiple BT400 units to be used simultaneously to create an eye-catching synchronised light show.
In summary, the BeamZ BT400 LED Par Can is a powerful and flexible lighting system that is ideal for a variety of events and venues. Featuring 12x 10W LEDs, RGBW colour mixing technology, and various operating modes, this Par Can light offers plenty of options. In addition, it is user-friendly, lightweight, and durable, making it a perfect choice for portable use.
- High-powered LED PAR light, ideal for venues, events and performances
- Contains 12 10W LEDs with RGBW colour mixing, providing a number of colour options
- Automatic mode with pre-set programmes and adjustable speed and brightness
- Features 10 or 18 DMX channels for custom operation with a DMX controller
- Master/slave mode allows synchronised shows to be produced by multiple units
- Remote control included for simple operation
- 2-year extended warranty
- Supplied features: Master/Slave mode
- Light source: 4-in-1 LED
- LED colours: Red Green Blue White
- LED power: 10
- Colour temperature: 2700K – 8000K
- Quantity of LEDs: 12
- Beam angle: 22 degree
- Field angle: 40 degree
- Illuminance: 12855 lx 1m
- Flash rate per second: 0 – 25Hz
- DMX channels: 10 18
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Modes: Automatic programs DMX Master/Slave
- IP rating: IP20
- Cooling: Fan
- Display: LED
- Power Plug: Power-connector
- Power consumption: 0.99 – 0.45A
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 220 x 270 x 115mm
- Weight: 2.2
- Accessories: DMX Cable, Mounting bracket, Power Cable, Remote control, Safety cord