Aluminium quad truss system from SC Pro offering a high-performance structural trussing solution that is ideal for retail displays and exhibition stands. The smart appearance of this square shape truss makes a real statement for hanging lighting and promotional banners at events.
This 4m x 10m box truss structure has an external height of 3m which gives 2.75m (9 feet) of internal height under the cross-sections. This allows for lighting equipment or items such as display screens to be suspended whilst still leaving a comfortable head clearance.
Designed and built for a tough working life, this quad truss system is extremely durable, breaks down quickly, and will fit easily into any suitably sized vehicle. The square shape has four main tubes with a durable, yet lightweight aluminium build, and the longest sections included are 2m.
Manufactured in the UK, this aluminium quad truss is easy to handle, with its lightweight construction and bolt-together fixings making it an ideal choice for exhibition stands, with its seamless design style giving the truss a really eye-catching look.
A complete box truss system which includes all the required fixings and base plates, this cost-effective exhibition stand is supplied ready to use. Made from high quality T6 grade aluminium with a unique castellated (fine grooved) design which enhances the surface area for better clamping, whilst providing the truss with a smart satin silver appearance.
- 4x ST2505 Square Truss – 500mm
- 4x ST2510 Square Truss – 1000mm
- 14x ST2520 Square Truss – 2000mm
- 4x ST252L – Square Truss Junction with Leg
- 4x ST25FB – Flat Base 400mm x 400mm x 5mm
- Complete fixing kit including bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors
- 4m x 10m quad box truss system, ideal to use as an exhibition stand for lighting and promotional banners
- Square truss with an apex-down design profile to look professional during any event
- Lightweight and sturdy aluminium construction for secure mounting and simple transportation
- Bolt-together design for a professional appearance while keeping each section of truss securely held together
- Complete fixing kit included to construct the system, with bolts, washers, nuts and conical connectors