Looking for a versatile lighting system for your event or venue? The BeamZ BT420 LED Par Can is an excellent option to consider. Its combination of 7x 10W LEDs and 60x RGB SMD LEDs creates an impressive, multi-coloured effect that can be adapted to different needs. This makes it a popular choice for a variety of locations, including; museums, galleries, weddings, and stage productions.
The seven inbuilt LED lights feature RGBW colour mixing technology, producing a range of colours that are perfect for any event. While the 60x RGB SMD LEDs colours, create an eye-catching effect. In addition, this Par Can light is designed to be lightweight and durable, which makes it ideal for mobile use. It also features a hanging bracket for easy mounting on truss and lighting stands, or for use as a floor stand.
One of the best things about the BeamZ BT420 Par Can is that it is simple to operate. It has a standalone mode that allows it to be used without any additional equipment. There are also pre-programmed light shows available and you can adjust the brightness and speed to complement any event. Additionally, a remote control is included to easily operate the unit from a distance.
For those who want more control over their lighting setup, DMX operation is also available. The LED Par Can has 12 or 17 DMX channels and a DMX in/output via 3-pin, which allows an external controller to be connected to customise the effects. Plus, the master/slave function allows multiple BT420 units to be used simultaneously, creating synchronised light shows, perfect for large settings.
The BeamZ BT420 LED Par Can is a versatile and high-powered lighting system that is perfect for a wide range of events and venues. Its combination of 7x 10W LEDs, RGBW colour mixing technology, and different operating modes make it a great option for those who need flexibility. It is also simple to use, and has a durable design, making it an excellent choice for all users.
- Compact LED Par Can, ideal for stages and events
- Features 7x 10W LEDs and 60x RGB SMD LEDs, creating eye-catching, multi-coloured output
- RGBW colour mixing with adjustable brightness
- Standalone mode for simple plug-and-play use, with pre-set programmes
- Suitable for custom DMX operation, with 12 or 17 DMX channels for use with external controller
- Master/slave function mode allows synchronised shows to be easily produced with multiple units
- IR remote control supplied for simple operation
- 2-year extended warranty
- Supplied features: Master/Slave mode
- Light source: 4-in-1 LED
- LED colours: Red Green Blue White
- LED power: 10
- Colour temperature: 2700K – 8000K
- Quantity of LEDs: 7
- LED power: Backlight: SMD
- Quantity of backlight LEDs: 60
- Beam angle: 23 degree
- Field angle: 38 degree
- Illuminance: 8365 lx 1m
- Flash rate per second: 0 – 25Hz
- DMX channels: 12 17
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Modes: Automatic programs DMX Master/Slave
- IP rating: IP20
- Cooling: Fan
- Display: LED
- Power Plug: Power-connector
- Power consumption: 0.86 – 0.4A
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 220 x 270 x 115mm
- Weight: 2.2
- Accessories: DMX Cable, Mounting bracket, Power Cable, Remote control, Safety cord