The BeamZ Professional’s BWA532 LED Par Can light is a powerful lighting solution that is ideal for architectural lighting and stage productions. It features 12x 12W LEDs that produce a bright, multi-coloured output, with RGBW colour mixing. Plus, with a weatherproof rating, it is perfect for both indoor and outdoor locations.
The RGBW design of the LEDs is very versatile, as it allows the light to produce a wide range of colours through the LED colour mixing process. There are 25 present colours that can be selected, and you can customise your own colour options via DMX. In addition, this LED wash light comes with an adjustable mounting bracket, which provides flexibility to use the light in a free-standing or elevated position.
This Par Can light can be permanently installed in outdoor locations without fear of harsh weather conditions, as it has an IP65 rating and waterproof TR power connectors. In addition, the light’s aluminium housing disperses heat naturally without any noise, thanks to its fanless design.
Furthermore, the wash light is compatible with DMX equipment, which enables full control over the light output. The light can be operated in 3, 4, 5 or 10 DMX channels, providing you with complete control over the dimmer, strobe, colour, program and speed. Alternatively, there are built-in preset shows for simple operation, with no additional equipment needed. Plus, there is a master/slave function for producing synchronised light shows with multiple units.
In summary, the BWA532 from BeamZ Professional is an outstanding LED Par Can light that offers excellent quality, versatility and durability. Whether you’re illuminating a building or providing light on stage, this LED wash light provides an exceptional performance with a selection of operation modes to suit all applications.
- Professional LED Par Can, ideal for architectural lighting and stage performances
- Features 12x 12W LEDs with RGBW colour mixing, producing bright output and a great choice of colour options
- Waterproof IP65 rating protects against harsh weather conditions for permanent outdoor usage
- DMX controllable with 3, 4, 5 or 10 DMX channels
- Standalone operation with pre-set shows and adjustable speed and brightness
- Master/slave function enables coordinated displays with multiple units
- IR remote control provided
- 2-Year extended warranty
- Light source: 4-in-1 LED
- LED colours: Red Green Blue White
- LED power : 12
- Quantity of LEDs: 12
- Beam angle: 19
- Field angle: 36
- Illuminance: 17.000 lx @ 1m
- Flash rate per second: 1 – 20Hz
- DMX channels: 345 10
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Modes: Automatic programs DMX Master/Slave
- IP rating: IP65
- Power Plug: Power-connector TR
- Power consumption: 1.15 – 0.56A
- Power supply: 110-250VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 310 x 300 x 150mm
- Weight: 5.2000
- Accessories: Mounting bracket Power cable Remote control
- MPN: 150.794-US