BeamZ SAF35 lighting safety cable is used with the safety hook fitted to all professional lighting fixtures. This 3mm thick, twisted steel stage light safety cable is built to support up to 30kg in weight in the event of the primary attachment system failing.
Use of a lighting safety wire is hugely important when suspending any light fixtures or atmospheric effect devices above head height. They provide a life-saving secondary level of protection against falling equipment, should either the main clamp, or the fixtures mount point break.
The SAF35 lighting safety cable measures 35cm/350mm in length and features enclosed looped ends with steel guide plates fitted to prevent any wear from friction. Finished in a black coating to be as invisible as possible in use, this lighting safety cable comes with a hardened steel closure loop with a secure threaded collar fastening.
- 3mm thick twisted steel safety cable for lighting fixtures
- 35cm/350mm length with enclosed looped ends
- Steel guides fitted to the loop ends to remove any friction
- Threaded capture nut attachment hook
- Rated to support up to 30kg in the event of a clamp failure
- Black finish for a discreet appearance