Truss lift arrangement with two lifting towers and two adjustable brackets, perfect for raising truss segments with lighting systems attached to them during indoor or outdoor events like festivals. Each truss lift in this setup is incredibly sturdy, allowing for heavy weight loads to be attached and lifted securely while also being simple to set up and dismantle for convenient transport and mobility.
Each lifting tower’s base has four retractable legs, each with a fully adjustable spindle and plate to adapt to a range of floor surfaces in a variety of environments. When the legs are retracted against the main frames, the towers have a slender design that allows them to be easily moved around an area using the four wheels on the bottom of each lift.
With a minimum height of 1.8 metres and a maximum height of 6.5 metres, these lifting towers are suitable for both small and large professional applications. Each truss lift’s many sections include safety bolts that elevate the lift to its maximum height, making it extremely robust once raised to the height necessary for your event.
These lifting towers are incredibly simple to operate and hoist items once in position, thanks to a 6mm steel rope linked to the revolving winch handle. Each tower is suitable for both small and large installations, with a maximum weight loading capacity of 230kg, allowing you to construct large truss systems with ease.
These truss lifts come with two adjustable brackets with male poles that fit firmly into the top of each lifting tower. On each support’s two U-shaped brackets, which can be easily changed between 200mm and 570mm to accommodate different sized truss segments, various truss sizes can be mounted.
- 2x Block & Block BETA-70 Telescopic Lifting Towers
- 2x Block & Block AM3801 Adjustable Truss Supports
- Complete tower lift kit for truss of various sizes, ideal for small or large events like festivals
- Telescopic ground support with adjustable spindles and plates on each of the four extending legs per tower
- Safety locking bolts on each height level, with a maximum height of 6.5m to suit large stage events
- 6mm steel ropes and rotating winch handles for safe and simple elevation of attached truss
- Two brackets with adjustable C-shaped clamps and safety pins to mount different sized truss securely
- 2-Year extended warranty