BETA-50 Truss/Line Array Lifting Tower – Max 220kg – Max 5,3m
With the BETA-50 truss lifting tower from Block & Block you can easily elevate your live event equipment such as lighting gantries and line array systems. The heavy-duty construction is designed for transportation and simple assembly allowing you to use it for both temporary and permanent applications.
The steel frame folds and has a fitted set of non-slip rubber wheels so that you can move it around and position it in the desired spot for line array lifting to increase the produced audio coverage. An epoxy coating prevents corrosion making this lifting tower suitable for outdoor usage, for short or extended periods of time.
Its maximum load capacity of 220kg is reinforced by a sturdy ground support featuring four telescopic boom arms. These can be installed without the need for additional tools and are locked into place with bolts for guaranteed security. The end of the arms are fitted with steel-plated spindles, which reduce the risk of the BETA-50 falling over.
Height extensions between 1.73m and 5.3m are divided between two sections with separate locking safety pins to prevent slipping, which mechanically lock into place. The gear cranked winch handle can be safely rotated to raise your equipment at the required level, with the load capacity held securely by the 6mm steel rope.
Attach suitable clamps, crossbars or standard T-bar lighting stands to use truss and lighting gantries as well as line array systems during live applications, such as festivals and concerts. They can also be used during events like trade shows, conventions and in museum exhibitions for room lighting and displays.
- Heavy-duty lifting tower with gear cranked winch handle and 6mm steel rope to set the height extension between 1.73m and 5.3m
- Maximum load capacity of 220kg supported by the telescopic ground boom arms with adjustable steel-plated spindles that prevent it falling over
- Epoxy coated frame protects against corrosion making it suitable for outdoor use
- BETA-50 tower is easily assembled and disassembled with the compact, foldable frame, water level built-in to ensure vertical position
- Transportable system with non-slip rubber feet to move it into the desired position
- 2 year extended warranty
- Maximum height – 5,3m
- Height folded – 1,70m
- Maximum load – 220kg
- Weight – 72kg