Two SIGMA-40 lifting towers and two adjustable clamps are included in this line array lift tower set to securely mount various models of line array speakers. This line array lift tower set is extremely durable and simple to put together, with a foldable design that allows for easy transport and mobility within venues.
The two SIGMA-40 lifting towers in this setup have four extending boom legs with adjustable spindles and plates to stay sturdy on uneven ground surfaces. Each line array lift tower’s four extending legs can be folded against the main frame, allowing you to easily move each tower around a location by using the central handle and the wheels at the base.
The SIGMA-40 lifting towers are incredibly adaptable and easy to adjust for a variety of uses, with a minimum height of 1.5m and a maximum height of 4.7m. The safety bolts in each height choice ensure that the towers stay firmly in place after your line array speakers are installed and raised to the appropriate height level.
These line array lift towers feature a sleek finish that is neutral to the design of whichever location they are utilised in, thanks to the powder coated steel. Each lift also has an epoxy coating that protects it from corrosion and allows it to be used outdoors for long periods of time, making it ideal for music festivals.
This lifting tower system has two adjustable brackets that attach to the top of each tower. The brackets’ adjustable construction allows them to be adjusted to the height of your line array speakers, and the fitted ring hoop on each bracket provides secure attachment and safe operation.
- 2x Block & Block SIGMA-40 Telescopic Lifting Towers
- 2x Block & Block AM3511 Type C Adjustable Brackets
- Line array lift setup that is perfect for outdoor or indoor music festivals and conventions
- Two lifting towers with a telescopic ground support design and four extending legs per tower
- 1.5m to 4.7m height options with safety bolts on each height level for secure line array lifting
- Powder-coated steel with an epoxy coating to avoid corrosion during outdoor events
- Adjustable brackets with ring hoops for line array mounting, with a 120kg loading capacity per bracket
- 2-Year extended warranty