Two lifting towers and two truss support brackets are included in this SIGMA-50 truss lifting tower kit, which is excellent for festivals and stage events in both outdoor and indoor settings. These truss lifting towers are easy to construct and transport between locations, while also being incredibly durable and capable of carrying heavy weight loads at a variety of heights.
The four extending legs on each of the SIGMA-50 truss lifting towers in this system may be folded against the main frame for easy transport and storage. Each leg has an adjustable spindle and plate with rubber feet on the end, which allows each tower to be positioned securely on any surface without swaying.
Each lifting tower has a maximum height of 5 metres, and all heights include safety bolts that allow you to lock it in place after you’ve reached the required height. The extending towers’ locking construction, as well as the many height options, allow them to be easily modified to a variety of locations and events with differing needs.
The 4mm steel rope on these truss lifts is extremely durable, allowing substantial weights to be attached while easily adjusting heights with the rotating winch handles. Each lifting tower has an epoxy coating that prevents corrosion and allows it to be left outside for long periods of time without rusting.
These truss lifts come with two adjustable brackets and male poles that fit snugly into the top of each lifting tower. Different truss sizes may be mounted on each support’s two U-shaped brackets, which can be easily changed between 200mm and 570mm to accommodate various truss segments.
- 2x Block & Block SIGMA-50 Telescopic Lifting Towers
- 2x Block & Block AM3501 Adjustable Truss Supports
- Trussing lift tower setup that is ideal for indoor or outdoor events like festivals and conventions
- Extending legs with adjustable spindles and rubber-footed plates to mount securely on any floor surface
- Up to 5m height with locks on each height level to keep the towers and truss held in place
- 4mm steel ropes with rotating winch handles to easily raise each tower with heavy weight loads attached
- Two brackets included with adjustable clamps to mount varying sized truss segments perfectly
- 2-Year extended warranty