The HR-LU/GT from Amate is a versatile flying/rigging bar that is designed to hold the S26/P, S10/P, S12/P or S15/P speaker units from an overhead mounting position. The angled design of the bar helps the speakers aim downwards towards the listening level, ensuring effective projection of sound so that your audience can hear the audio perfectly clearly during events.
This rigging bar has a 50mm hook that can be tightened to truss tubes or any other circular overhead structure, with an easy-to-use thumbscrew that allows you to tighten the bar securely. The section of the flying bar that connects to the speaker units has pins that screw tightly in place, providing a safe and reliable solution to mount your speakers.
Once set up, this rigging bar is perfect for events such as weddings, outdoor festivals, functions, and live music performances, providing a safe, reliable, quick, and easy way to mount your speakers for the best possible performance.
- Flying bar for speakers, allowing them to be mounted at an overhead position for efficient sound projection
- Designed for use with Amate’s S26/P, S10/P, S12/P or S15/P active/passive speaker units
- Durable rigging bar with a 50mm hook that tightens securely using a rotating wing and nut
- Simple clamping and connection with speakers, ensuring they stay securely in place with no vibrations
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor music events, festivals, weddings, and large audio applications