This stunning Studiomaster V5 line array speaker module is a new development of a classic two way line array system providing superior performance from its dual 5-inch midrange woofers and high quality compression driver. Perfect for use in a modern church sound system, for small festivals, or for indoor and outdoor live performance use.
The V5 line array speaker consists of two 5-inch midrange drivers combined with a 44mm high frequency compression driver. This tightly tuned combination greatly reduces the cabinets weight and size, while allowing it to produce high volume and SPL specifications, with a flat frequency response, and phase response in a range of 60Hz-20KHz. It produces powerful and defined audio thats perfect for everything from a DJ or live band, up to a full choir.
Used as part of a multi speaker module line array system, the V5 uses a trapezoidal wooden enclosure that is designed for an impressive sound dispersion, with the controlled output spread and defined throw rate that makes line array speakers sound so good. Ideal for music in large indoor venues such as modern church buildings, which feature high ceilings and extended seating capacity.
The Studiomaster V5 module features a built-in aluminium suspension system that provides 0 degree- 10 degree of adjustment to achieve the ideal positioning. This allows for the perfect angle to be set for each speaker when being secured as part of a line array system. This may be a ‘flown’ (suspended) setup, or as part of a ground stack, with the V5 speakers matched with either the V5S passive subwoofer, or the V5SA active subwoofer.
These passive V5 speakers are finished in a hard wearing rubberised black paint, and are further protected with a tough grille. With a weight of just 11kg and front panel width of 483mm, these line array speaker units offer high power handling and a hugely impressive Max SPL of 116dB to the woofers and 127db for the compression driver. With the standard stacked array system using four of these V5 speakers per side, the power and definition of the V5 system has to be heard to be believed.
- High power passive line array speaker module
- Superior quality 2 x 5-inch HF/MF drivers
- 44mm compression driver
- Ultra compact design with durable rubberised finish
- Black metal grille
- Fully adjustable aluminium suspension rigging system
- For use with the V5S and V5SA line array subwoofer units
- Superior quality 2x 5-inch HF/MF drivers
- 44mm compression driver
- Ultra compact with durable finish
- Fully adjustable suspension system available
- Max SPL: LF 116dB / HF 127dB
- PEAK: LF 400W / HF 200W
- PGM: LF 200W / HF 100W
- RMS: LF 100W / HF 50W
- Weight: 11kg
- Cabinet type: 2-way passive line array
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 20kHz (-10dB) / 80Hz – 18kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity 1wat1m: LF 90dB / HF 104dB
- Coverage (h x v): 90 degree x angle dependent
- LF Driver: 2x 5-inch / 25mm VC
- HF Driver: 1x 1.75-inch / 44mm VC
- Impedance: LF 16 ohm / HF 16 ohm
- Crossover frequency: 80Hz / 1.7kHz
- Vertical spread angle: 0-10 degree (2 degree step)
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 483 x 171 x 351mm
- MPN: V5