The flagship of Amate Audio’s XCELLENCE series, the X212AFD active line array speaker module offers immense levels of volume, projection and audio sound quality that makes it perfect for stage rigs, live touring and for installation to large arenas and venues. These 4000W tri-amplified array modules have 64-bit DSP processing, with Dante audio networking or the Amate DSPStudio software for easy calibration and operation.
The X212AFD active module is a cutting-edge acoustic design, built from the highest quality materials, with precision components that allow it provide a truly staggering level of performance. Its dual 12-inch neodymium woofers are joined with four 6-inch neodymium midrange drivers, and a pair of titanium diaphragm 3-inch compression drivers, operating through a custom waveguide.
Hugely capable, this active line array speaker is powered by Amate Audio’s 4000W Class D tri-amplification unit, providing 2000W for the low-frequency woofers, 1000W for the midrange woofers, and 1000W for the high-frequency system. This is fully controlled via the DSP which takes care of EQ, crossover points, and signal clipping, while also ensuring the unit’s high-efficiency SMPS power supply is protected from thermal damage and voltage spikes.
The X212AFD line array speaker uses a 3.5-inch colour touchscreen interface for its user-friendly GUI-based DSP system, with advanced FIR phase response filters, EQ presets, and Dante Ethernet audio networking that allows the complete line array system to be set up and tuned as part of a large audio installation. Amate’s DSPStudio software allows for intuitive parameter changes and system status monitoring from tablets or laptops. Ideal for theatres, churches, auditoriums and live stage environments.
With extremely high-performance, these XCELLENCE series line array speaker modules offer huge sound coverage and a continuous 141dB output that makes them an ideal choice for modern venues, stage shows, arenas, and live touring. The heavy-duty baltic birch ply cabinets are finished with an extremely durable ‘Polyurea’ resin coating, a built-in rigging system, and feature a 1.5mm punched steel grille with grey micro-foam cloth backing.
- Amate XCELLENCE X212AFD active line array speaker system
- 2x 12-inch neodymium woofer with 3-inch voice coils
- 4x 6-inch neodymium magnet midrange drivers with 1.5-inch voice coils
- 2x 3-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium magnet compression drivers
- 2000W (Low frequency) 1000W (Mid frequency) 1000W (High frequency)
- Class D tri-channel amplification
- Intelligent overvoltage and thermal protection via DSP
- Advanced FIR phase response filters
- 64-bit DSP with presets and full manual parameter adjustment
- Dante networking and Amate DSPStudio system setup