The latest in compact active line array speaker systems, the Studiomaster V6A MF/HF module offers incredible performance for its size. Designed to be used as part of a line array system, each powered V6A speaker unit features built-in stacking points with angle adjustment and simple controls for easy setup. The V6 system is ideal for use as a church sound system or for small to medium size festivals.
At the heart of the V6A speaker is an efficient 550W power bi-amplifier, sending 400W to the dual 6.5-inch midrange woofers, and 150W to the 3-inch high-frequency driver. The woofers are designed with a 38mm voice coil, with a 74mm unit and neodymium magnet to the HF driver that combine to produce an enormous 130dB SPL.
The built-in DSP on every active V6A cabinet gives you full control of each line array module, and your system, with adjustments for crossover points, EQ, threshold, time delay and volume control. It is also linked to the amplifier’s thermal shutdown protection. This intuitive signal processing is easily controlled using the display and encoder on the rear panels, or you have the option to connect your laptop through the RS485 connection to give you remote adjustment.
Designed with ease of installation in mind, these active line array speaker units feature in and out connections for their DSP system and for mains power, allowing a full stack to only require single cable feeds. The modules have a 100 x 10-degree coverage angle and are suitable for ground stack use or flying (suspended) operation when paired with the matching V6SA bass module.
Built from a hard-wearing reinforced polypropylene composite material, these line array speaker modules are extremely lightweight for an active box at just 15kg, making them easy to transport and setup when used in a touring situation. Their onboard amplification and signal processing also means the V6 active line array system is completely self-contained, requiring only a mains input and source signal, so is as simple as can be to operate.
The Studiomaster V6A active line array module is designed to be used in an array speaker setup, with the matching V6SA low-frequency module. This compact and powerful line array system is the perfect choice for a modern church sound system, where it’s sound projection and ease of use will outperform any traditional PA speaker setup.
- 2x 6.5-inch midrange drivers with 38mm voice coils
- 1x 3-inch voice coil neodymium high frequency array driver
- Reinforced composite polypropylene enclosure for lightweight and durability
- Built-in 550W power bi-amplifier and DSP for total system control
- High performance 130dB SPL output per module for immense performance
- 100 x 10 degree coverage angle ideal for large venues such as a modern church
- Built-in rigging system
- Input/output connections for looping of mains power and DSP control
- Can be flown (suspended) or used in a ground stack configuration
- 2x 6.5-inch MF drivers with 38mm voice coils
- 1x 3-inch voice coil neodymium HF array drivers
- Reinforced composite PP enclosure
- Built-in 550W power amplifer and DSP for total control
- High performace 130dB SPL
- 100 x 10 degree coverage angle
- Max SPL: 130dB
- AMP POWER: MF 400W / HF 150W
- Weight: 15kg
- Cabinet type: 2-way active line array
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Coverage (h x v): 100 x 10 degree
- Sensitivity (1wat1m): 0dBu
- MF Driver: 2x 6.5-inch / 38mm VC
- HF Driver: 1x 3-inch / 74mm VC
- DSP: gain, eq, crossover, delay, threshold
- Crossover frequency: DSP controlled
- Vertical spread angle: 0-10 degree (1 degree step)
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 470x 207 x 341mm
- MPN: V6A