Studiomaster V10 series passive line array speaker module that’s designed as a mid-top box for use in a larger line array system. This high-performance dual 10-inch speaker unit is designed for both flown arrays (suspended), and ground-stacked setups that are perfect for sound reinforcement in large indoor venues, and outdoors for festivals and concerts.
The hugely impressive V10 compact line array system in its full form comprises several of these V10 2x 10-inch mid/top units, and the V10S 2x 15-inch low-frequency enclosure to form your array, complimented if you wish by the V10SA 1x 18-inch active subwoofer cabinets to complete the system. The Studiomaster V10 systems are weatherproof and feature very high SPL levels, with a peak in excess of 138dB.
Compact design, with a high performance versus cost ratio, high SPL, and a flexible configuration. The V10 line array speaker features a two-way linear sound dispersion technique to provide a clear rich audio output. Its low to medium frequency drivers are ultra-low distortion to give high performance with a wide dynamic range. These are complimented by the custom titanium and neodymium HF compression driver.
The V10 line array system utilises Studiomaster’s highest performance components, to ensure both longevity and the capability to continually provide the power and output levels required for a sound system of this calibre. Each module features titanium and neodymium driver technology, and an 18mm birch plywood cabinet which is finished in a hard-wearing water-based surface treatment for a long-lasting weatherproof finish and an intuitive, fast-fixing suspension system.
This V10 line array speaker unit offers incredible power handling and sound quality, and as part of a full V10 line array system will provide an immense level of performance that will make it an ideal choice for live events, local festivals and as a church sound system for the larger venues that require the longer sound projection that a standard PA simply can’t provide.
- V10 passive line array speaker module
- Superior quality dual neodymium 10-inch low/mid woofers
- 1.75-inch high power compression driver with 44mm voice coil
- Built-in adjustable rigging mounts with angle adjustment
- Protected NL4 input and looped output connections
- 18mm birch plywood construction
- 120 x 10-degree coverage
- Low-frequency 700W RMS
- High-Frequency 80W RMS
- Max SPL of 137dB
- Superior quality 2x 10-inch HF/MF drivers
- 44mm compression driver on V10, 34mm on V10A High SPL for maximum reach
- Fully adjustable suspension rack available
- Max SPL: 137dB
- PEAK: LF 2800W / HF 320W
- PGM: LF 1400W / HF 160W
- RMS: LF 700W / HF 80W
- Weight: 28kg
- Cabinet type: 2-way passive line array
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity 1wat1m: LF 102dB / HF 110dB
- Coverage (h x v): 120 x 10 degree
- LF Driver: 2 x 10-inch NdFeB
- HF Driver: 2 x 1.75-inch / 44mm VC NdFeB
- Impedance: LF 8 ohm / HF 16 ohm
- Crossover frequency: –
- Vertical spread angle: 0-10 degree (1 degree step)
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 810 x 290 x 490mm
- MPN: V10