Professional line array subwoofer speaker from Studiomaster that’s designed to be used on stages and in ground stacks to reinforce the low end output of your V10 line array system. This high-performance dual 18-inch subwoofer unit is designed to provide the deepest bass response for your large indoor venues, outdoor festivals and stage concerts.
A full Studiomaster V10 line array system is made up of V10 low/mid modules and the V10S bass modules, which will be either ground stacked, or flown (suspended) in that classic curved line array shape. This V218S line array subwoofer is intended to compliment your V10 array from the ground, providing huge bass performance.
This V218S passive subwoofer speaker system offers huge output from its two 18-inch woofers, producing an immense 138dB SPL with a 2000W RMS power rating, a sensitivity of 99dB and large 4-inch voice coils for serious capability. The subwoofers are arranged in a classic front firing designed enclosure, helping them achieve a frequency response of 32Hz – 200Hz, providing a rich, deep bass to enhance the low end of the V10S bass modules in your array.
The V10 line array system utilises Studiomaster’s highest performance components, ensuring both longevity and the capability to provide the constant output levels required for a sound system of this type. Each module features titanium and neodymium driver technology, with an 18mm birch plywood cabinet which is finished in a hard-wearing water-based resin treatment for a long-lasting weatherproof finish. The V218S includes large fitted carry handles and a grooved top for array stacking.
This V218S line array subwoofer speaker unit offers powerful and controlled sound production and power handling, and as part of a full Studiomaster V10 line array system will provide an immense level of performance. The system is an informed choice for live events, festivals and for use as a church sound system for the larger modern worship venues that require a level of sound projection that a standard PA simply can’t provide.
- V218S passive line array subwoofer enclosure
- High excursion 18-inch woofers with 4-inch voice coils
- Protected NL4 connections
- 18mm birch plywood construction
- Grooved top for line array module stacking
- Max SPL of 138dB
- Waterproof black textured resin finish
- Built-in side carry handles
- Passive line array subwoofer
- 2x 18-inch woofers with 4-inch voice coils
- 2000W RMS – 138dB
- Waterproof resin finished birch plywood
- Designed for ground/stage use
- Max SPL: 138dB
- PEAK: 8000W
- PGM: 4000W
- RMS: 2000W
- Cabinet type: passive line array sub woofer
- Frequency response: 32Hz – 200Hz
- Sensitivity 1wat1m: 99dB +/-3dB
- LF Driver: 2x 18-inch / 4-inch VC
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- li>Crossover frequency: 100Hz
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 1115 x 595 x 758mm
- MPN: V218