The Amate Nitid S15P passive PA speakers are designed main PA speaker, stage fill, and stage monitor system. The large bass response of its 15-inch precision neodymium magnet woofer is coupled with the long throw of it’s compression horn system which together produce a superbly balanced and powerful sonic performance.
The Nitid S15P 15-inch passive speakers are perfect for use as front of house speakers, stage monitors, for live music performance and for installation in auditoriums, theatres and nightclubs. They also make a fantastic speaker choice for modern church sound systems, where the PA is required to perform at higher volumes and project clearly to a large audience area.
These passive PA speakers feature a classic two-way layout which features a 15-inch neodymium magnet loudspeaker with 3-inch voice coil, and a polymer diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4-inch voice coil. The high frequency driver is fitted to an asymmetrical rotational dispersion horn (50º to 100º x 55), giving it a long, controlled throw. The S15P full-range design provides a frequency range of 50Hz – 19kHz, and a 128dB continuous SPL rating.
As part of the Nitid range, the S15P passive PA speakers can reach maximum potential when used with Amate Audio’s LMS series DSP processors and TPD amplifiers, giving you preset control and complete adjustment of the crossover and limiter settings. Use of Amate DSP ensures your S12P passive speakers can be operated to their peak while being protected from thermal damage or overvoltage.
The Nitid range is birch ply construction, finished with a tough Polyurea resin coating. The unique asymmetric trapezoidal enclosure design, 35mm pole mount, and M8 rigging points allows the S15P speakers to be suspended for installation, pole mounted, or used as a floor monitor system for stage applications.
- Amate Audio Nitid S15P full range passive speaker system
- 15-inch precision woofer with neodymium magnet and 3-inch voice coil
- Polymer diaphragm compression tweeter with 1.4-inch voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Asymmetrical rotational dispersion horn (50 degree to 100 degree x 55 degree)
- 50HZ to 19kHz response range
- 800W program with 128dB continuous
- Heavy-duty birch ply construction with Polyurea coating for extreme durability
- NL4 input and link connections