The Amate Nitid S12P passive PA speakers are designed as a compact main PA and stage monitor system. The smooth bass response of its 12-inch neodymium woofer is combined with the long throw of it’s horn tweeter system that together produce a uniquely balanced and powerful sonic performance.
These 12-inch passive speakers are ideal for use as front of house speakers, stage monitors, for live music performance and for installation in auditoriums and theatres. They are a fantastic choice for modern church sound systems, where the PA is required to perform at higher volumes and project clearly to a large audience area.
These passive PA speakers feature a two-way layout which comprises a 12-inch neodymium magnet loudspeaker with 3-inch voice coil, and polyester diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4-inch voice coil. The high frequency driver is fitted to an asymmetrical rotational horn (50º to 100º x 55º dispersion). This classic full-range setup provides a frequency range of 53Hz – 19kHz, and a 127dB continuous SPL rating.
As part of the Nitid range, the S12P can reach its true potential when used with Amate Audio LMS series DSP processors and TPD amplifiers, giving you preset control and complete setup of the crossover and limiters. This pairing ensures your S12P passive speakers can be operated to their maximum while being protected from thermal damage or overvoltage.
The Nitid range is birch ply construction, finished with a tough Polyurea resin coating. The unique asymmetric trapezoidal enclosure design, 35mm pole mount, and M8 rigging points allows the S12P to be suspended for installation, used as a standard pole mounted PA speaker, or as a floor monitor system for stage applications.
- Amate Audio Nitid S12P full range point source passive speaker system
- 12-inch woofer with neodymium magnet and 3-inch voice coil
- Polyester diaphragm tweeter with 1.4-inch voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Asymmetrical rotational dispersion horn (50 degree to 100 degree x 55 degree)
- 53HZ to 19kHz response range
- 800W program with 127dB continuous
- Heavy-duty birch ply construction with Polyurea coating for extreme durability
- NL4 input and link connections