Introducing the Amate Nitid S6 active speakers, a hugely capable, compact point source loudspeaker system featuring the latest generation of Class D amplification and 64-bit DSP and FIR phase filter correction. These small yet mighty powered PA speakers can be utilised anywhere that high performance is required but space is limited.
These new S-series models build on the success, innovation and best-in-class performance of the original Nitid active speaker designs, with improved features including a recessed moulded connector plate, a highly stylised form factor and improved robustness of the world’s most acoustically transparent pro-audio speaker grille. Amate Audio’s latest generation DSP system management is integrated with 3rd generation, 250W Class D amplification.
The S6 utilises an extremely high-performance, custom 6-inch carbon fibre cone which was specially developed for the range. Its heavy-duty rubber suspension and neodymium magnet allow for extended low-frequency response and high SPL, while providing near audiophile signal reproduction. Coupled with a 1-inch phenolic diaphragm neodymium tweeter unit, the S6 provides 64Hz – 20kHz range at 115dB continuous.
Nitid’s integrated ‘plug & play’ power and control platform now includes advanced high-order FIR filtering for full phase adjustment and absolute phase alignment. The 64-bit control DSP manages the amplifier gain, limiting, cross-over settings and installation alignment delays. The DSP works as a total system guardian, monitoring amplifier thermals and both input and output levels and stepping in to protect the amplifier and speaker drivers from damage.
The colour touchscreen operation and monitoring of the DSP system include access to powerful presets that instantly configure your Nítid loudspeaker for most common application environments within seconds, before rigging or installation. These can then be tweaked to perfection will full access to every available parameter for a custom tonal setting.
As with all Nitid powered PA speakers, the S6 is birch ply construction finished with a highly durable Polyurea resin coating. They are available in standard black or a custom white finish.
- Amate Audio S6 point source speaker system
- 6-inch carbon fibre cone woofer with neodymium magnet
- 1-inch phenolic tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 60HZ to 20kHz with FiR phase correction
- 200W (LF) + 50W (HF) Class D bi-amplification
- High-efficiency SMPS power supply and PFC factor correction
- 64-bit DSP with colour touchscreen interface
- Onboard selectable EQ, input and output monitoring, thermal protection and overvoltage protection
- Heavy-duty birch ply construction with Polyurea coating for extreme durability
- Powercon input and output connections