If you are searching for a superior audio solution for your venue, look no further than this Amate N36 column array active speaker. This speaker has an impressive 600W total output, and a bi-amplified, two-way design. With its full-range output, rotatable asymmetrical horn, and internal DSP, this speaker is an excellent and reliable investment for any professional setup.
A two-way design and a Class D bi-amplified system with a combined 600W output, mean that an external amplifier is not required, simplifying the set-up process. This powered PA speaker contains three 6-inch woofers which are powered by an inbuilt 500W amplifier, and a 1.4-inch compression driver, powered by a 100W amplifier. Therefore, you receive exceptional sound reproduction and a full-frequency response. Plus, a rotatable asymmetrical horn is featured, ideal for short-throw and long-throw coverage.
Another selling point of this active speaker is its built-in digital signal processing (DSP) controls, which enable you to adjust settings easily to optimise the output. Using the LCD control panel and touch panel you can easily control a number of settings, including; crossovers, 5-band equalizer controls, delay, limiter, gain control, and mute. There are also presets for common applications, such as; flat, speech, nearfield, and long-throw.
Furthermore, this speaker is built to last, with a durable design that features multilayer birch plywood housing and high-resistant black Polyurea® coating. Its 1.5mm black mesh speaker grille is designed to optimise performance while providing an attractive look, and the ergonomic handle makes it easy to transport. The speaker also has a 35mm diameter pole mount socket for tripod mounting and M8 rigging points, making it easy to fly.
To sum up, the Amate N36 active speaker is an exceptional audio solution that guarantees a high-quality audio performance. Its bi-amplified, two-way system, 600W output, and rotatable asymmetrical horn make it perfect for any size venue. While, Its user-friendly controls, DSP presets, and Eco mode makes it effortless to set up and operate.
- Professional active column speaker, ideal for venues and events
- Class D bi-amplified system with 600W total output
- Full-range response provided by two-way design with three 6-inch woofers and a 1.4-inch compression driver
- Inbuilt DSP controls and selectable presets for popular applications, including; flat, speech, nearfield, and long-throw
- Durable design, with multilayer plywood cabinet and resistant Polyurea® coating
- Includes Eco mode available to minimise energy usage
- M8 rigging points for simple flying and 35mm pole socket for stand mounting
- 2-year extended warranty