Amate Audio HD1200 Power Amplifier 1200W RMS
The Amate HD1200 power amplifier is a high-quality installation amplifier, suitable for a range of commercial settings and rack-mountable for use in large setups. This Class AB PA amplifier offers an output of 1200W, efficient performance and excellent sound quality. It also features a built-in limiter and switchable modes to suit different applications.
Two 600W speaker outputs are provided, with Speakon and binding post connections, allowing you to connect your passive speakers to this amplifier securely. A clean response is produced, as the amplifier has a high damping factor of 300, enhancing the sound quality. Additionally, the use of high dynamic power technology ensures efficient power output with minimal energy consumption.
Furthermore, two balanced XLR inputs are provided for easy connection of audio equipment. Plus, there is an independent volume controls for each channel, allowing easy adjustments to be made to the output level. For larger setups, XLR signal links are available for each channel, ideal when using multiple amplifiers.
This power amplifier also features three switchable modes to suit different usages; stereo, bridge, and parallel. It is easy to switch between each using the mode switch on the rear of the amplifier. In addition, there is a clip limiter that prevents sound distortion, enhancing the audio output. This also protects your audio equipment, preventing speakers from blowing and the amplifier from overworking. The limiter settings can be manually adjusted by detaching the front panel (instructions provided in the user manual).
In conclusion, the Amate HD1200 power amplifier is a great choice for large commercial setups. It provides a powerful performance, delivers exceptional sound quality, and includes useful features such as an inbuilt limiter, and mode selection. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enhance your audio system.
- Professional 1200W amplifier ideal for commercial installations
- Class AB amplifier with two speaker outputs, with choice of Speakon outputs and binding posts
- Three switchable modes provide versatility, with stereo, bridge and parallel modes available
- Clip limiter prevents distortion and ensures safe operation, protecting your equipment
- Includes two balanced XLR inputs
- Rack-mountable design, ideal for large setups when multiple amplifiers needed
- 2-year extended warranty
High dynamic Class H amplifiers.
Linear power supply.
High reliability, best for installation.
2 U 19 rack.Soft Start.
Balanced XLR inputs.
Speakon and binding post outputs.
Bridge mode/Parallel switch.
2 stable. Forced cooling. Protections:
DC, Short Circuit, Temperature, Breaker.
- Voltage Gain 32 dB
- Input Sensitivity 1.25 V
- Input Impedance 20 k
- Slew Rate +/-12 V/s
- Output Power (1 kHz 0,1% THD) (1)
- Stereo 8 350 + 350 W
- Stereo 4 600 + 600 W
- Stereo 2 850 + 850 W (2)
- Bridge 8 1200 W
- Bridge 4 1700 W (2)
- Average Current draw (3) 4 A @ 230 V AC
- Frequency Response 20 Hz 20 kHz (0/-1 dB)
- Damping Factor (1 kHz @ 8 ) 300
- Crosstalk 60 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-weighted) 104 dB (A)
- Mains 220 240 V AC- 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 88 x 482 x 420 mm
- Weight 15 kg