The Amate Nitid S12 active speakers are designed as a compact main PA and stage monitor system. The classic smooth bass response of a 12-inch precision woofer is combined with a long throw horn tweeter system that together produce a uniquely balanced and hugely powerful sonic performance.
These 12-inch powered PA speakers are ideal for use as front of house speakers, stage monitors, for live music performance and installation in theatres and auditoriums. They are a great choice for modern church sound systems, where the PA is required to perform at higher volumes and project clearly to a large audience.
Now in its 3rd generation, the Amate Audio Class D bi-amplifier provides huge power reserves, with its switch mode power supply and PFC correction delivering constant power to the amp from 85 to 265V AC input, catering for even the very worst mains supply. This is fully monitored and controlled by the advanced 64-bit DSP system, with thermal and voltage limiters and an adjustable 294ms / 100m delay for installation alignment.
The 3.5-inch colour touchscreen allows access to powerful presets that instantly configure your Nítid S12 loudspeaker for most applications and environments within seconds. These can then be fine tuned to perfection will full access to every available parameter for a custom tonal setting, a 5 band parametric EQ, crossover settings, and FIR phase filter correction.
The Nitid range is birch ply construction, finished with a tough Polyurea resin coating. The unique asymmetric trapezoidal enclosure design, 35mm pole mount, and M8 rigging points allows the S12 to be suspended for installation, used as a standard pole mounted PA speaker, or as a floor monitor system for stage applications.
- Amate Audio Nitid S12 full range point source speaker system
- 12-inch woofer with neodymium magnet and 3-inch voice coil
- Polymer diaphragm tweeter with 1.5-inch voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Asymmetrical rotational horn (50 degree to 100 degree x 55 degree dispersion)
- 52HZ to 19kHz with FiR phase correction
- 800W (LF) + 200W (HF) Class D bi-amplification – 128dB continuous
- High-efficiency SMPS power supply and PFC factor correction
- 64-bit DSP with presets and 3.5-inch TFT colour touchscreen interface
- ALC (Adaptive Loudness Compensation) low volume enhancement
- 5-band EQ, input and output monitoring, thermal protection and overvoltage protection