Amate Nitid S10 is a full range, high power active speaker system with the latest amplifier, signal processing, and speaker driver technology that make it a truly impressive choice for front of house use, stage work and live production. The S10 powered PA speakers offer high power handling with a definition and clarity of sound usually reserved for much larger units.
The aesthetically attractive two-way design takes several developmental strides ahead of its popular N10 predecessor. A new 10-inch neodymium driver and asymmetrical horn are matched with new levels of operability and performance with the S-series’ 64-bit DSP control platform, coupled to the 3rd generation of Amate Class D bi-amplification and efficient power supply design.
These active speakers utilise a two-way, full range layout comprising a direct radiating 2.5-inch voice coil, neodymium magnet 10-inch loudspeaker and a 1.4-inch voice coil, polyester diaphragm tweeter driver thats loaded to an asymmetrical rotational horn (50º to 100º x 55º dispersion). This classic arrangement provides a frequency range of 55Hz – 19kHz, and an immense 125dB continuous SPL rating.
The colour touchscreen operation and monitoring of the DSP system includes access to powerful presets that instantly configure your Nítid S10 loudspeaker for most applications and environments within seconds. These can then be fine tuned to perfection will full access to every available parameter for a custom tonal setting. There is also an adjustable 294ms / 100m delay for ease of installation setup.
As with all Nitid powered PA speakers, the S10 is birch ply construction finished with a highly durable Polyurea resin coating. The unique asymmetric trapezoidal enclosure shape, 35mm pole mount, and M8 rigging points allows the S10 to be suspended for installation, used as a standard pole mounted PA speaker, or as a floor monitor system for stage applications.
- Amate Audio Nitid S10 full range point source speaker system
- 10-inch woofer with neodymium magnet
- Polyester diaphragm 1.4-inch voice coil with asymmetrical rotational horn (50 degree to 100 degree x 55 degree dispersion)
- 55HZ to 19Hz with FiR phase correction
- 500W (LF) + 100W (HF) Class D bi-amplification
- High-efficiency SMPS power supply and PFC factor correction
- 64-bit DSP with presets and colour touchscreen interface
- Onboard selectable EQ, input and output monitoring, thermal protection and overvoltage protection
- Heavy-duty birch ply construction with Polyurea coating for extreme durability
- Powercon input and output connections