Amate Audio’s S318 active speaker system is a truly impressive piece of sound reinforcement. This imposing tower unit features an 18-inch subwoofer speaker, a 12-inch midbass woofer driver, and powerful high frequency compression horn driver. With 3200W of DSP controlled Class D power built-in, the S318 is in a league of its own.
Its hard to put into words the output level the S318 is capable of producing, with a pair of them able to take the place of most multi-speaker front of house PA systems, covering everything for sub-bass to the most detailed top end detail from a 35Hz to 19kHz range. The onboard bi-amplifier gives the woofers 2400W to play with, and 800W driving the high frequency production, with an enormous 133dB continuous output rating.
The 3rd generation of Amate Audio’s Class D bi-amplification provides huge power reserves, with its SMPS power supply and PFC correction delivering constant, clean power to the amp from even the dirtiest of AC supplies often found in old buildings and stages. Power flow is fully monitored and controlled by the advanced 64-bit DSP system, with thermal protection and an overvoltage limiters for protection.
Nitid’s 3.5-inch colour touchscreen with user friendly GUI gives access to powerful presets that instantly configure your S318 active speakers for most environments and applications within seconds. These settings can then be fine tuned to preference with full access to every available parameter, a 5 band parametric EQ, crossover settings, and FIR phase filter correction.
The Nitid S318 powered PA speakers are birch ply construction, finished with a tough Polyurea resin coating. Built-in ergonomic carry handles and convenient rear mounted casters allow easy movement of these 67kg beasts. They also feature standard M8 rigging points should you wish to fly them in a more permanent installation.
- Amate Audio Nitid S318 high power three-way active speaker system
- 18-inch long excursion subwoofer with neodymium magnet and 4-inch voice coil
- 12-inch neodymium magnet midbass woofer with 3-inch voice coil and phase plug
- Polymer diaphragm compression driver with 1.75-inch voice coil and neodymium magnet
- 35HZ to 19Hz with FiR phase correction
- 2400W (LF) + 800W (HF) Class D bi-amplification with 133dB continuous
- High-efficiency SMPS power supply and PFC factor correction
- 64-bit DSP with presets and 3.5-inch TFT colour touchscreen interface
- ALC (Adaptive Loudness Compensation) low volume enhancement
- 5-band EQ, input and output monitoring, thermal protection and overvoltage protection