Amate Audio NITID Series N218W Active Dual 18″ Subwoofer Speaker System 2500W
Amate Powered Subwoofer Speaker, Master Audio High End Loudspeakers with DSP
2 x 18 ACTIVE SUBWOOFER 2500 W
The combination of two 18-inch woofers with 4-inch long excursion voice coil in a highly reinforced cabinet, with 2500 W amplification, DSP and ergonomic design, makes the N218W an ideal choice for high demanding applications.
THE PERFECT BALANCE
N?TID series is the culmination of an intensive program of research, development and optimization, to achieve the greatest possible power and performance from the most compact sized cabinet. Every aspect of its form factor has resulted from examination and consideration of optimum acoustic response, ergonomics, construction and appearance.
Distinguishing details include the speaker grille, exclusively designed for an attractive appearance, maximum protection, and with the best perforation coefficient in the market, for improved sound quality. The Polyurea? finish offers durable protection for the birch-ply cabinet, and electronic circuits and controls are smartly protected against moisture. A wide range of accessories is provided for whatever your application is.
The integrated plug & play active power and control system includes DSP presets for rapid setup and amazing sound, and the comprehensive control interface includes instantly recallable presets for setting up the N?TID in just a few seconds. The accurate match between transducers, DSP and amplifiers provide a fully optimized system for the most demanding applications.
Our latest digital signal processing (DSP) is integrated with 3rd generation Class D amplification and operated via our dedicated SensitiveTouch keypad technology. With no mechanical components or moving parts, the SensitiveTouch capacitive sensor keypad is highly responsive, weatherproof and durable compared with conventional electronic controls and effectively failsafe. With the SensitiveTouch keypad and display, you can configure your N?TID for use on-stage in just in seconds.
- Amplifier (program power) 2500 W Class D
- Input Sensitivity 2 dBu 1 V
- Input Impedance 20 k balanced
- Mains Universal switch mode Power Supply 85-265 V / 45-65 Hz
- Average current draw 3.5 A (Heavy duty musical program)
- SPL (1m) 137 dB continuous, 140 dB peak
- Built-in DSP 48-bit processing unit. Includes factory presets.
- AD/DA converters 24 bit 48 kHz
- Standby mode consumption < 5 W
- Adjustable delay line 118 ms / 40m
- Frequency response (-10 dB) 30 Hz 140 Hz
- LF 2 x 18 woofer (4 voice coil)
- Directivity (HxV) Omnidirectional
- Weight 100 kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 1046 x 740 x 780 mm
- Finish Multilayer birch plywood with high resistant black Polyurea? coating
- Grille 2 mm steel with black acoustic mesh
- Connectors 1 x XLR input / 1x XLR link / 1x AC PowerCon? input / 1x AC PowerCon? link