The HR-C/GT flying/rigging bar from Amate is intended to support the N36, N46, or N46P speaker units from an elevated mounting point. The bar’s angled design allows the speakers to be directed downwards towards the listening level, ensuring optimal sound projection so that your audience can hear all audio perfectly during your events.
This rigging bar features a 50mm hook that can be tightened to truss tubes or any other circular overhead structure using an easy-to-tighten screw. The section of the flying bar that connects to the speaker units has pins that screw tightly into place, providing a secure and trustworthy method to mount your speakers.
This rigging bar, once set up, is great for weddings, outdoor festivals, celebrations, and live music performances because it provides a safe, trustworthy, quick, and simple solution to mount your speakers for the best possible performance.
- Speaker rigging bar that is designed to mount and angle your speakers towards a listening area
- Compatible with Amate’s N36, N46 or N46P units to hold them securely and safely during events
- 50mm hook with an easy-to-tighten design that keeps the bar tightly in place on an overhead mount
- Safe and simple connection with the speakers using screws, which reduces vibrations
- Perfect for a variety of indoor or outdoor events, including festivals, stage performances, and weddings