GAMMA-50 Truss/Line Array Lifting Tower – Max 300kg – Max 6,2m
The Block & Block GAMMA-50 lifting tower is an adaptable fitting for many live applications, with sturdy equipment suspension to optimise lighting and audio effect coverage. Its heavy-duty construction is finished with an epoxy coating to prevent corrosion, making it suitable for use in both outdoor and indoor environments such as music halls, museums, and even festivals.
The height maximum of this truss lifter is 6.2m, ideal for any sized venue for both permanent or temporary use. Height extension is separated into five sections and controlled by a gear-cranked winch mechanism to set the desired level. Each section features a safety pin that mechanically locks into place when it reaches its limit. A durable 6mm steel rope and automated holding brake support the maximum load capacity of 300kg, preventing unexpected drops.
When the lifting tower is loaded with equipment, the GAMMA-50 is supported by telescopic boom arms that stabilise the setup. These arms can be slotted into the square base area and locked into place with bolts, allowing instant assembly without the need for additional tools. The ends are fitted with adjustable spindles and steel-plates that stop the system from leaning or falling over.
The lifting tower can be easily transported and maneuvered into the desired position due to its fitted non-slip rubber wheels on the base and on the frame, facilitating movement whilst vertically upright and when laid flat. A water level gauge is featured for convenience in order to place the GAMMA-50 with accurate vertical positioning.
This line array lift has a built-in bracket that lets you connect clamps, adapters, crossbars and T-bars to hang lights and speakers from truss gantries. These may also be suspended on the GAMMA-50 without the need of truss using a proper adaptor, providing optimal coverage of lighting and audio effects due to their higher placement.
- GAMMA-50 tower lift with 300kg maximum load capacity to securely hang your line array, lighting and truss during live events and exhibitions
- Durable steel frame with epoxy coating to prevent corrosion, allowing outdoor usage
- Maximum 6.2m height extension across 5 sections with separate locking pins
- Gear-cranked winch handle and strong 6mm steel rope to lift your live event equipment, automatic holding brake stops sudden dropping
- Secure base area with telescopic boom arms and steel-plated spindles to stabilise the loaded tower, fitted water level gauge ensures balanced placement
- Non-slip rubber feet for easy maneuverability
- 2 year extended warranty
- Maximum height – 6,2m
- Height folded – 1,90m
- Maximum load – 300kg
- Weight – 146kg