RCF SUB 8005-AS Active 21″ High Power Subwoofer Speaker System
The SUB 8005-AS is on of the most powerful 21” subwoofers in pro-sound category.
Featuring a high power, hypervented 21” woofer, with 4.5” inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to deliver a serious amount of low frequency. Powered by a 2500W digital amplifier module, the SUB 8005-AS can perform in the most demanding situations. The input board includes volume control, deep/punch switch, high pass switch, phase switch, cardioid, time delay.
Powered by a 1250W digital amplifier module, the SUB 8005-AS can perform in the most demanding situations. The input board includes volume control, deep/punch switch, high pass switch, phase switch, cardioid, time delay. An easy to reach delay knob on the back allows to set the overall delay of the speaker, in meters, according to its application. 3 status LEDs – Power / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilize the amplifier during transportation but also assist in the heat dissipation and, with DSP control electronics and power supply, is integrated into a single, field-replaceable module mounted in the rear of the cabinet.
The cabinet is constructed of multi-ply hardwood and coated with a textured black finish. Integral metal grilles lined with acoustical black mesh protect the cone drivers. Integrated mechanics are for multiple configuration with HDL 20-A and HDL 10-A.
- Live sound
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, live theatre
- House of worship
- Theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies
- 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Wat RMS
- 137 dB max SPL
- 27 Hz – 120 Hz frequency response
- 21″ Woofer, 4.5″ voice coil vented woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Delay control
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
- Compatible with NXL23-A (stacking)
- Compatible with NXL24-A (stacking)
- Height:825 / 32.48 mm/inch
- Width:600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Depth:805 / 31.69 mm/inch
- Net Weight:66.6 / 146.8 kg/lbs
Multiple configurations with HDL 10-A and HDL 20-A